Wacker Burghausen VS Te Cu Kukuh Atta Seip, a tight game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Wacker Burghausen VS Te Cu Kukuh Atta Seip 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Wacker Burghausen got 6 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Wacker Burghausen got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Te Cu Kukuh Atta Seip got 9 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 17 games, Te Cu Kukuh Atta Seip got 7 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 76.5%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.5%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wacker Burghausen 0.95-0/-0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1075 matches, the home team got 354 wins, 291 draws and 430 losses. Home win rate: 32.93%; Draw win rate: 27.07%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 43.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4538 matches, the home team got 2060 wins, 1037 draws and 1441 losses. Home win rate: 45.39%; Draw win rate: 22.85%; Away win rate: 31.75%; Over odds win rate: 47.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.24%; Under odds win rate: 47.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.86-3.25-2.16. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 45.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wacker Burghausen(26.0%), Draw(25.7%), Te Cu Kukuh Atta Seip(48.3%)

 

Wacker Burghausen VS Te Cu Kukuh Atta Seip, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)