Wales U21 VS Germany U21, Germany U21 to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Wales U21 VS Germany U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Wales U21 got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Germany U21 got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wales U21 1.00--1.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 351 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 60 draws and 176 losses. Home win rate: 32.76%; Draw win rate: 17.09%; Away win rate: 50.14%; Home odds win rate: 53.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1319 matches, the home team got 632 wins, 256 draws and 431 losses. Home win rate: 47.92%; Draw win rate: 19.41%; Away win rate: 32.68%; Over odds win rate: 48.67%; Draw odds win rate: 4.55%; Under odds win rate: 46.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.60-5.40-1.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 62.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wales U21(10.9%), Draw(17.3%), Germany U21(71.8%)

 

Wales U21 VS Germany U21, Germany U21 to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)