Wisla Plock VS Slask Wroclaw, away is likely to win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Poland Ekstraklasa -- Wisla Plock VS Slask Wroclaw 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Wisla Plock got 1 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Wisla Plock got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Slask Wroclaw got 3 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Slask Wroclaw got 2 wins, 5 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wisla Plock 0.82-0/-0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1870 matches, the home team got 828 wins, 518 draws and 524 losses. Home win rate: 44.28%; Draw win rate: 27.70%; Away win rate: 28.02%; Home odds win rate: 44.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2719 matches, the home team got 1166 wins, 741 draws and 812 losses. Home win rate: 42.88%; Draw win rate: 27.25%; Away win rate: 29.86%; Over odds win rate: 43.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.91%; Under odds win rate: 49.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.87-3.10-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 8 wins, 10 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 35.71%; Away win rate: 35.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wisla Plock(31.7%), Draw(29.1%), Slask Wroclaw(39.2%)

Poland Ekstraklasa|Wisla Plock VS Slask Wroclaw Big Data Analysis

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)