Yokohama FC VS FC Tokyo, away is likely to win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

J-League Division 1 -- Yokohama FC VS FC Tokyo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Yokohama FC got 6 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 13 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Yokohama FC got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, FC Tokyo got 14 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Yokohama FC 0.84--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 524 matches, the home team got 294 wins, 128 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 56.11%; Draw win rate: 24.43%; Away win rate: 19.47%; Home odds win rate: 57.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2100 matches, the home team got 1006 wins, 485 draws and 609 losses. Home win rate: 47.90%; Draw win rate: 23.10%; Away win rate: 29.00%; Over odds win rate: 46.29%; Draw odds win rate: 5.81%; Under odds win rate: 47.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.00-3.65-1.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Yokohama FC(24.7%), Draw(25.5%), FC Tokyo(49.8%)

 

J-League Division 1|Yokohama FC VS FC Tokyo Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)