SC Heerenveen VS Vitesse Arnhem Match Analysis

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- SC Heerenveen VS Vitesse Arnhem 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, SC Heerenveen got 6 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, SC Heerenveen got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Vitesse Arnhem got 13 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Vitesse Arnhem got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Heerenveen 0.82--0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1476 matches, the home team got 729 wins, 370 draws and 377 losses. Home win rate: 49.39%; Draw win rate: 25.07%; Away win rate: 25.54%; Home odds win rate: 53.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2161 matches, the home team got 1032 wins, 502 draws and 627 losses. Home win rate: 47.76%; Draw win rate: 23.23%; Away win rate: 29.01%; Over odds win rate: 46.00%; Draw odds win rate: 5.78%; Under odds win rate: 48.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.25-3.40-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Heerenveen(26.2%), Draw(24.2%), Vitesse Arnhem(49.6%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)