Nottingham Forest VS Bournemouth AFC Match Analysis

Match Time:

England Championship -- Nottingham Forest VS Bournemouth AFC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Nottingham Forest got 8 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 18 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Nottingham Forest got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Bournemouth AFC got 12 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bournemouth AFC got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nottingham Forest 0.96-0/-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1424 matches, the home team got 520 wins, 418 draws and 486 losses. Home win rate: 36.52%; Draw win rate: 29.35%; Away win rate: 34.13%; Home odds win rate: 41.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1595 matches, the home team got 691 wins, 395 draws and 509 losses. Home win rate: 43.32%; Draw win rate: 24.76%; Away win rate: 31.91%; Over odds win rate: 44.20%; Draw odds win rate: 6.08%; Under odds win rate: 49.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.25-2.24. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 56.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nottingham Forest(30.3%), Draw(29.4%), Bournemouth AFC(40.2%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)