Sheffield Wednesday VS Swansea City Match Analysis

Match Time:

England Championship -- Sheffield Wednesday VS Swansea City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Sheffield Wednesday got 9 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 21 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Sheffield Wednesday got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Swansea City got 15 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Swansea City got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sheffield Wednesday 0.96-0/-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1424 matches, the home team got 520 wins, 418 draws and 486 losses. Home win rate: 36.52%; Draw win rate: 29.35%; Away win rate: 34.13%; Home odds win rate: 41.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1338 matches, the home team got 601 wins, 355 draws and 382 losses. Home win rate: 44.92%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 28.55%; Over odds win rate: 45.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.80%; Under odds win rate: 48.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.20-2.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 90 games, the home team got 26 wins, 29 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 28.89%; Draw win rate: 32.22%; Away win rate: 38.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sheffield Wednesday(24.4%), Draw(29.6%), Swansea City(46.0%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)