Watford VS Bristol City Match Analysis

Match Time:

England Championship -- Watford VS Bristol City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Watford got 13 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Watford got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Bristol City got 12 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 11 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bristol City got 5 wins, 1 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Watford 0.90-0.5/1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 725 matches, the home team got 323 wins, 175 draws and 227 losses. Home win rate: 44.55%; Draw win rate: 24.14%; Away win rate: 31.31%; Home odds win rate: 55.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4168 matches, the home team got 1727 wins, 1193 draws and 1248 losses. Home win rate: 41.43%; Draw win rate: 28.62%; Away win rate: 29.94%; Over odds win rate: 43.81%; Draw odds win rate: 7.08%; Under odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.66-3.60-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Watford(59.2%), Draw(24.9%), Bristol City(16.0%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)