Glasgow Rangers VS Kilmarnock Match Analysis

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Glasgow Rangers VS Kilmarnock 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Glasgow Rangers got 24 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Glasgow Rangers got 16 wins, 3 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Kilmarnock got 7 wins, 3 draws, 18 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kilmarnock got 9 wins, 1 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Glasgow Rangers 1.05-2/2.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 matches, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 75.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 25.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 417 matches, the home team got 217 wins, 81 draws and 119 losses. Home win rate: 52.04%; Draw win rate: 19.42%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Over odds win rate: 45.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.24%; Under odds win rate: 47.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.14-7.80-13.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 8 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 88.89%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Glasgow Rangers(80.8%), Draw(13.0%), Kilmarnock(6.2%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)