Ross County VS Hibernian Match Analysis

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Ross County VS Hibernian 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Ross County got 6 wins, 5 draws, 17 losses and placed the 11 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ross County got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Hibernian got 14 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hibernian got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ross County 0.92--0.5/-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1209 matches, the home team got 640 wins, 297 draws and 272 losses. Home win rate: 52.94%; Draw win rate: 24.57%; Away win rate: 22.50%; Home odds win rate: 57.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4738 matches, the home team got 2153 wins, 1164 draws and 1421 losses. Home win rate: 45.44%; Draw win rate: 24.57%; Away win rate: 29.99%; Over odds win rate: 45.97%; Draw odds win rate: 5.87%; Under odds win rate: 48.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.65-1.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ross County(21.7%), Draw(25.2%), Hibernian(53.1%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)