FC Porto VS Boavista FC Match Analysis

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- FC Porto VS Boavista FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, FC Porto got 12 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Porto got 13 wins, 6 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Boavista FC got 2 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 17 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Boavista FC got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Porto 1.02-1.5/2-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 104 matches, the home team got 74 wins, 20 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 71.15%; Draw win rate: 19.23%; Away win rate: 9.62%; Home odds win rate: 52.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1390 matches, the home team got 654 wins, 337 draws and 399 losses. Home win rate: 47.05%; Draw win rate: 24.24%; Away win rate: 28.71%; Over odds win rate: 45.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.40%; Under odds win rate: 47.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.23-5.40-12.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 7 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 9.09%; Away win rate: 27.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Porto(77.0%), Draw(15.4%), Boavista FC(7.6%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)