Huddersfield Town VS Swansea City Match Analysis

Match Time:

England Championship -- Huddersfield Town VS Swansea City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Huddersfield Town got 9 wins, 6 draws, 15 losses and placed the 19 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Huddersfield Town got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Swansea City got 16 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Swansea City got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Huddersfield Town 0.94-0/-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1113 matches, the home team got 451 wins, 328 draws and 334 losses. Home win rate: 40.52%; Draw win rate: 29.47%; Away win rate: 30.01%; Home odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1906 matches, the home team got 808 wins, 549 draws and 549 losses. Home win rate: 42.39%; Draw win rate: 28.80%; Away win rate: 28.80%; Over odds win rate: 44.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.56%; Under odds win rate: 48.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.15-2.28. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 67 games, the home team got 19 wins, 17 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 28.36%; Draw win rate: 25.37%; Away win rate: 46.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Huddersfield Town(26.8%), Draw(29.9%), Swansea City(43.3%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)