Cittadella VS Reggio Audace FC Match Analysis

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Cittadella VS Reggio Audace FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Cittadella got 11 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cittadella got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Reggio Audace FC got 7 wins, 3 draws, 12 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Reggio Audace FC got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cittadella 1.11-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 577 matches, the home team got 283 wins, 133 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 49.05%; Draw win rate: 23.05%; Away win rate: 27.90%; Home odds win rate: 36.40%; Draw odds win rate: 25.13%; Away odds win rate: 38.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5445 matches, the home team got 2305 wins, 1484 draws and 1656 losses. Home win rate: 42.33%; Draw win rate: 27.25%; Away win rate: 30.41%; Over odds win rate: 44.22%; Draw odds win rate: 6.63%; Under odds win rate: 49.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.65-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 20 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cittadella(59.1%), Draw(24.9%), Reggio Audace FC(16.0%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)