Chievo VS Monza Match Analysis

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Chievo VS Monza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Chievo got 10 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Chievo got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Monza got 10 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Monza got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chievo 0.82-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 458 matches, the home team got 171 wins, 127 draws and 160 losses. Home win rate: 37.34%; Draw win rate: 27.73%; Away win rate: 34.93%; Home odds win rate: 37.34%; Draw odds win rate: 27.73%; Away odds win rate: 34.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1833 matches, the home team got 768 wins, 533 draws and 532 losses. Home win rate: 41.90%; Draw win rate: 29.08%; Away win rate: 29.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.98%; Under odds win rate: 49.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-2.88-2.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chievo(34.1%), Draw(32.4%), Monza(33.5%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)