Pisa VS Empoli Match Analysis

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Pisa VS Empoli 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Pisa got 7 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pisa got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Empoli got 11 wins, 11 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Empoli got 3 wins, 10 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pisa 0.88-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 924 matches, the home team got 361 wins, 245 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 39.07%; Draw win rate: 26.52%; Away win rate: 34.42%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2167 matches, the home team got 975 wins, 555 draws and 637 losses. Home win rate: 44.99%; Draw win rate: 25.61%; Away win rate: 29.40%; Over odds win rate: 45.73%; Draw odds win rate: 5.49%; Under odds win rate: 48.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.94-3.10-2.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 3 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 17.65%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 58.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pisa(29.6%), Draw(28.7%), Empoli(41.7%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)