SC Paderborn 07 VS SV Sandhausen Match Analysis

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- SC Paderborn 07 VS SV Sandhausen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, SC Paderborn 07 got 7 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, SC Paderborn 07 got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, SV Sandhausen got 5 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 17 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, SV Sandhausen got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Paderborn 07 1.02-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1162 matches, the home team got 621 wins, 280 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 53.44%; Draw win rate: 24.10%; Away win rate: 22.46%; Home odds win rate: 56.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1217 matches, the home team got 554 wins, 283 draws and 380 losses. Home win rate: 45.52%; Draw win rate: 23.25%; Away win rate: 31.22%; Over odds win rate: 45.60%; Draw odds win rate: 4.60%; Under odds win rate: 49.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.76-3.60-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 36 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 59.02%; Draw win rate: 21.31%; Away win rate: 19.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Paderborn 07(54.1%), Draw(25.0%), SV Sandhausen(20.9%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)