VfL Osnabruck VS Heidenheimer Match Analysis

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- VfL Osnabruck VS Heidenheimer 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, VfL Osnabruck got 6 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 15 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, VfL Osnabruck got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Heidenheimer got 8 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Heidenheimer got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is VfL Osnabruck 0.97-0/-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1639 matches, the home team got 713 wins, 433 draws and 493 losses. Home win rate: 43.50%; Draw win rate: 26.42%; Away win rate: 30.08%; Home odds win rate: 43.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4165 matches, the home team got 1819 wins, 1068 draws and 1278 losses. Home win rate: 43.67%; Draw win rate: 25.64%; Away win rate: 30.68%; Over odds win rate: 44.78%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 48.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.25-2.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 17 wins, 15 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 26.56%; Draw win rate: 23.44%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: VfL Osnabruck(25.3%), Draw(29.1%), Heidenheimer(45.6%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)