Valenciennes VS Troyes Match Analysis

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Valenciennes VS Troyes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Valenciennes got 8 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Valenciennes got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Troyes got 15 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Troyes got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Valenciennes 0.92--0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2178 matches, the home team got 1039 wins, 595 draws and 544 losses. Home win rate: 47.70%; Draw win rate: 27.32%; Away win rate: 24.98%; Home odds win rate: 50.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 495 matches, the home team got 197 wins, 145 draws and 153 losses. Home win rate: 39.80%; Draw win rate: 29.29%; Away win rate: 30.91%; Over odds win rate: 40.20%; Draw odds win rate: 6.46%; Under odds win rate: 53.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.75-3.25-1.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Valenciennes(23.7%), Draw(28.3%), Troyes(48.0%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)