WSG Wattens VS St.Polten Match Analysis

Match Time:

Austrian Bundesliga -- WSG Wattens VS St.Polten 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, WSG Wattens got 7 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, WSG Wattens got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, St.Polten got 4 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 9 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, St.Polten got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is WSG Wattens 1.09-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 281 matches, the home team got 131 wins, 77 draws and 73 losses. Home win rate: 46.62%; Draw win rate: 27.40%; Away win rate: 25.98%; Home odds win rate: 52.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 633 matches, the home team got 339 wins, 137 draws and 157 losses. Home win rate: 53.55%; Draw win rate: 21.64%; Away win rate: 24.80%; Over odds win rate: 49.45%; Draw odds win rate: 5.37%; Under odds win rate: 45.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.84-3.60-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 12.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: WSG Wattens(49.8%), Draw(24.0%), St.Polten(26.3%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)