Wurzburger Kickers VS Hamburger SV Match Analysis

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- Wurzburger Kickers VS Hamburger SV 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Wurzburger Kickers got 3 wins, 3 draws, 15 losses and placed the 18 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Wurzburger Kickers got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Hamburger SV got 12 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Hamburger SV got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wurzburger Kickers 0.80--1-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 199 matches, the home team got 68 wins, 50 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 34.17%; Draw win rate: 25.13%; Away win rate: 40.70%; Home odds win rate: 35.68%; Draw odds win rate: 25.13%; Away odds win rate: 39.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2741 matches, the home team got 1192 wins, 702 draws and 847 losses. Home win rate: 43.49%; Draw win rate: 25.61%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 44.66%; Draw odds win rate: 5.69%; Under odds win rate: 49.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.80-1.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wurzburger Kickers(18.7%), Draw(23.9%), Hamburger SV(57.4%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)