Rio Ave VS FC Famalicao Match Analysis

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Rio Ave VS FC Famalicao 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Rio Ave got 5 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Rio Ave got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, FC Famalicao got 3 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 18 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Famalicao got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rio Ave 1.04-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1233 matches, the home team got 562 wins, 341 draws and 330 losses. Home win rate: 45.58%; Draw win rate: 27.66%; Away win rate: 26.76%; Home odds win rate: 49.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1131 matches, the home team got 474 wins, 337 draws and 320 losses. Home win rate: 41.91%; Draw win rate: 29.80%; Away win rate: 28.29%; Over odds win rate: 45.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.20-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 138 games, the home team got 66 wins, 41 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 47.83%; Draw win rate: 29.71%; Away win rate: 22.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rio Ave(46.4%), Draw(28.7%), FC Famalicao(25.0%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)