NEC Nijmegen VS De Graafschap Match Analysis

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- NEC Nijmegen VS De Graafschap 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, NEC Nijmegen got 12 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NEC Nijmegen got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, De Graafschap got 17 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, De Graafschap got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is NEC Nijmegen 1.00-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 841 matches, the home team got 287 wins, 237 draws and 317 losses. Home win rate: 34.13%; Draw win rate: 28.18%; Away win rate: 37.69%; Home odds win rate: 34.13%; Draw odds win rate: 28.18%; Away odds win rate: 37.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2671 matches, the home team got 1130 wins, 622 draws and 919 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 23.29%; Away win rate: 34.41%; Over odds win rate: 46.50%; Draw odds win rate: 4.46%; Under odds win rate: 49.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-3.20-2.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 4 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 19.05%; Draw win rate: 38.10%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: NEC Nijmegen(33.8%), Draw(26.6%), De Graafschap(39.6%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)