Lokomotiv Moscow VS Tambov Match Analysis

Match Time:

Russia Cup -- Lokomotiv Moscow VS Tambov 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Lokomotiv Moscow got 8 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Lokomotiv Moscow got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 68.8%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Tambov got 3 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 15 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Tambov got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lokomotiv Moscow 0.89-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 397 matches, the home team got 303 wins, 50 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 76.32%; Draw win rate: 12.59%; Away win rate: 11.08%; Home odds win rate: 55.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4051 matches, the home team got 1797 wins, 944 draws and 1310 losses. Home win rate: 44.36%; Draw win rate: 23.30%; Away win rate: 32.34%; Over odds win rate: 46.01%; Draw odds win rate: 6.17%; Under odds win rate: 47.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.20-5.60-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lokomotiv Moscow(87.1%), Draw(10.0%), Tambov(3.0%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)