Leganes VS Tenerife Match Analysis

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Leganes VS Tenerife 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Leganes got 14 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Leganes got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Tenerife got 9 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leganes 0.89-0/0.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 225 matches, the home team got 93 wins, 56 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 41.33%; Draw win rate: 24.89%; Away win rate: 33.78%; Home odds win rate: 47.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 26 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 42.31%; Away win rate: 23.08%; Over odds win rate: 38.46%; Draw odds win rate: 3.85%; Under odds win rate: 57.69%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-2.93-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Leganes(41.6%), Draw(33.2%), Tenerife(25.2%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)