Patronato Parana VS Independiente Match Analysis

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Patronato Parana VS Independiente 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Patronato Parana got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Patronato Parana got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Independiente got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 13 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Independiente got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Patronato Parana 1.04-0/-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1428 matches, the home team got 583 wins, 401 draws and 444 losses. Home win rate: 40.83%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2/2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 598 matches, the home team got 265 wins, 156 draws and 177 losses. Home win rate: 44.31%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 29.60%; Over odds win rate: 44.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.86%; Under odds win rate: 48.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-3.15-2.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Patronato Parana(27.8%), Draw(28.1%), Independiente(44.1%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)