Fuenlabrada VS Real Oviedo Match Analysis

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Fuenlabrada VS Real Oviedo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Fuenlabrada got 7 wins, 12 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Fuenlabrada got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Real Oviedo got 7 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 15 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Oviedo got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fuenlabrada 1.05-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2051 matches, the home team got 729 wins, 603 draws and 719 losses. Home win rate: 35.54%; Draw win rate: 29.40%; Away win rate: 35.06%; Home odds win rate: 40.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 76 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 14 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 18.42%; Away win rate: 34.21%; Over odds win rate: 46.05%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-2.82-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fuenlabrada(38.4%), Draw(34.7%), Real Oviedo(26.9%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)