Real Zaragoza VS AD Alcorcon Match Analysis

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Real Zaragoza VS AD Alcorcon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Real Zaragoza got 6 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 18 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Zaragoza got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, AD Alcorcon got 6 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 20 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, AD Alcorcon got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Zaragoza 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1834 matches, the home team got 792 wins, 450 draws and 592 losses. Home win rate: 43.18%; Draw win rate: 24.54%; Away win rate: 32.28%; Home odds win rate: 51.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 87 matches, the home team got 40 wins, 23 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 45.98%; Draw win rate: 26.44%; Away win rate: 27.59%; Over odds win rate: 48.28%; Draw odds win rate: 9.20%; Under odds win rate: 42.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.15-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Zaragoza(45.0%), Draw(30.2%), AD Alcorcon(24.8%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)