Atletico Tucuman VS Central Cordoba SDE Match Analysis

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Atletico Tucuman VS Central Cordoba SDE 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Atletico Tucuman got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Atletico Tucuman got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Central Cordoba SDE got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 26 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Central Cordoba SDE got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Tucuman 1.04-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1428 matches, the home team got 583 wins, 401 draws and 444 losses. Home win rate: 40.83%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4176 matches, the home team got 1730 wins, 1195 draws and 1251 losses. Home win rate: 41.43%; Draw win rate: 28.62%; Away win rate: 29.96%; Over odds win rate: 43.82%; Draw odds win rate: 7.09%; Under odds win rate: 49.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.10-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 145 games, the home team got 67 wins, 42 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 46.21%; Draw win rate: 28.97%; Away win rate: 24.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Tucuman(43.2%), Draw(28.5%), Central Cordoba SDE(28.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)