CA Huracan VS Union Santa Fe Match Analysis

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- CA Huracan VS Union Santa Fe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, CA Huracan got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, CA Huracan got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Union Santa Fe got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Union Santa Fe got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CA Huracan 1.04-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1428 matches, the home team got 583 wins, 401 draws and 444 losses. Home win rate: 40.83%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1389 matches, the home team got 554 wins, 434 draws and 401 losses. Home win rate: 39.88%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 28.87%; Over odds win rate: 43.12%; Draw odds win rate: 7.85%; Under odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.10-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 145 games, the home team got 67 wins, 42 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 46.21%; Draw win rate: 28.97%; Away win rate: 24.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CA Huracan(38.7%), Draw(29.5%), Union Santa Fe(31.9%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)