Palmeiras VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Match Analysis

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Palmeiras VS Atletico Clube Goianiense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Palmeiras got 15 wins, 12 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the BRA CGD. In the last 20 games, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Palmeiras 0.87-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 967 matches, the home team got 545 wins, 234 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 56.36%; Draw win rate: 24.20%; Away win rate: 19.44%; Home odds win rate: 58.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7346 matches, the home team got 3102 wins, 2093 draws and 2151 losses. Home win rate: 42.23%; Draw win rate: 28.49%; Away win rate: 29.28%; Over odds win rate: 44.11%; Draw odds win rate: 7.01%; Under odds win rate: 48.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.55-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 92 games, the home team got 44 wins, 27 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 47.83%; Draw win rate: 29.35%; Away win rate: 22.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Palmeiras(56.2%), Draw(25.9%), Atletico Clube Goianiense(17.8%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)