FC Utrecht (Youth) VS SC Cambuur Match Analysis

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- FC Utrecht (Youth) VS SC Cambuur 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, FC Utrecht (Youth) got 8 wins, 1 draws, 14 losses and placed the 15 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, FC Utrecht (Youth) got 7 wins, 1 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, SC Cambuur got 18 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, SC Cambuur got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Utrecht (Youth) 0.88--1/-1.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 161 matches, the home team got 81 wins, 35 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 50.31%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 27.95%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 322 matches, the home team got 162 wins, 50 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 50.31%; Draw win rate: 15.53%; Away win rate: 34.16%; Over odds win rate: 47.20%; Draw odds win rate: 5.28%; Under odds win rate: 47.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-4.40-1.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 44.44%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Utrecht (Youth)(15.1%), Draw(19.2%), SC Cambuur(65.7%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)