Deportivo Maldonado VS Plaza Colonia Match Analysis

Match Time:

Uruguay Primera Division -- Deportivo Maldonado VS Plaza Colonia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Deportivo Maldonado got 2 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the Uruguay Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Maldonado got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Plaza Colonia got 3 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Uruguay Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Plaza Colonia got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Maldonado 0.86-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 790 matches, the home team got 310 wins, 219 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 39.24%; Draw win rate: 27.72%; Away win rate: 33.04%; Home odds win rate: 39.24%; Draw odds win rate: 27.72%; Away odds win rate: 33.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 521 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 133 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 46.45%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 28.02%; Over odds win rate: 49.71%; Draw odds win rate: 7.29%; Under odds win rate: 42.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-2.98-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Maldonado(34.4%), Draw(31.3%), Plaza Colonia(34.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)