Elfsborg VS Degerfors IF Match Analysis

Match Time:

Sweden Cupen -- Elfsborg VS Degerfors IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Elfsborg got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Elfsborg got 7 wins, 10 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Degerfors IF got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 11 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Degerfors IF got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Elfsborg 0.98-0.5/1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 619 matches, the home team got 246 wins, 149 draws and 224 losses. Home win rate: 39.74%; Draw win rate: 24.07%; Away win rate: 36.19%; Home odds win rate: 53.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 805 matches, the home team got 355 wins, 179 draws and 271 losses. Home win rate: 44.10%; Draw win rate: 22.24%; Away win rate: 33.66%; Over odds win rate: 47.20%; Draw odds win rate: 5.59%; Under odds win rate: 47.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.60-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 65 games, the home team got 45 wins, 14 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 69.23%; Draw win rate: 21.54%; Away win rate: 9.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Elfsborg(52.0%), Draw(25.0%), Degerfors IF(23.0%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)