TSV Hartberg VS WSG Wattens Match Analysis

Match Time:

Austrian Bundesliga -- TSV Hartberg VS WSG Wattens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, TSV Hartberg got 4 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, TSV Hartberg got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, WSG Wattens got 7 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, WSG Wattens got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is TSV Hartberg 1.06-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 382 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 100 draws and 154 losses. Home win rate: 33.51%; Draw win rate: 26.18%; Away win rate: 40.31%; Home odds win rate: 33.51%; Draw odds win rate: 26.18%; Away odds win rate: 40.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.20-3.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 match, the home team got 1 draw. Draw win rate: 100.00%Under odds win rate: 100.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-3.35-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 win. Home win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: TSV Hartberg(35.0%), Draw(26.7%), WSG Wattens(38.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)