Oxford United VS Portsmouth Match Analysis

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Oxford United VS Portsmouth 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Oxford United got 13 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Oxford United got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Portsmouth got 14 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Portsmouth got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oxford United 0.89-0-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 171 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 42 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 36.26%; Draw win rate: 24.56%; Away win rate: 39.18%; Home odds win rate: 36.26%; Draw odds win rate: 24.56%; Away odds win rate: 39.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 812 matches, the home team got 342 wins, 210 draws and 260 losses. Home win rate: 42.12%; Draw win rate: 25.86%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Over odds win rate: 46.43%; Draw odds win rate: 5.91%; Under odds win rate: 47.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-3.10-2.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 9 wins, 11 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 21.95%; Draw win rate: 26.83%; Away win rate: 51.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oxford United(37.0%), Draw(28.1%), Portsmouth(34.9%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)