Dundee VS Ayr United Match Analysis

Match Time:

Scottish Championship -- Dundee VS Ayr United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Dundee got 5 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Dundee got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Ayr United got 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Ayr United got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dundee 1.00-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1078 matches, the home team got 493 wins, 276 draws and 309 losses. Home win rate: 45.73%; Draw win rate: 25.60%; Away win rate: 28.66%; Home odds win rate: 53.80%; Away odds win rate: 46.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1037 matches, the home team got 425 wins, 280 draws and 332 losses. Home win rate: 40.98%; Draw win rate: 27.00%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.32%; Draw odds win rate: 5.30%; Under odds win rate: 49.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.76-3.65-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dundee(53.9%), Draw(24.7%), Ayr United(21.4%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)