Volendam VS Jong Ajax (Youth) Match Analysis

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Volendam VS Jong Ajax (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Volendam got 10 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Volendam got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Jong Ajax (Youth) got 8 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 11 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Jong Ajax (Youth) got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Volendam 1.00-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1078 matches, the home team got 493 wins, 276 draws and 309 losses. Home win rate: 45.73%; Draw win rate: 25.60%; Away win rate: 28.66%; Home odds win rate: 53.80%; Away odds win rate: 46.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 131 matches, the home team got 65 wins, 16 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 49.62%; Draw win rate: 12.21%; Away win rate: 38.17%; Over odds win rate: 46.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.87%; Under odds win rate: 46.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.85-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 loss. Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Volendam(52.3%), Draw(22.9%), Jong Ajax (Youth)(24.8%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)