KFCO Wilrijk VS Cercle Brugge Match Analysis

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- KFCO Wilrijk VS Cercle Brugge 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, KFCO Wilrijk got 9 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, KFCO Wilrijk got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Cercle Brugge got 6 wins, 0 draws, 13 losses and placed the 17 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Cercle Brugge got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KFCO Wilrijk 0.92-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2166 matches, the home team got 1034 wins, 592 draws and 540 losses. Home win rate: 47.74%; Draw win rate: 27.33%; Away win rate: 24.93%; Home odds win rate: 50.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1173 matches, the home team got 589 wins, 264 draws and 320 losses. Home win rate: 50.21%; Draw win rate: 22.51%; Away win rate: 27.28%; Over odds win rate: 48.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.37%; Under odds win rate: 46.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.50-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 21 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 17.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KFCO Wilrijk(49.5%), Draw(26.1%), Cercle Brugge(24.4%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)