Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Marseille Match Analysis

Match Time:

France Super Cup -- Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Marseille 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 12 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Marseille got 9 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Marseille got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Paris Saint Germain (PSG) 0.92-1/1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 144 matches, the home team got 81 wins, 30 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 56.25%; Draw win rate: 20.83%; Away win rate: 22.92%; Home odds win rate: 45.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3/3.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 133 matches, the home team got 71 wins, 23 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 53.38%; Draw win rate: 17.29%; Away win rate: 29.32%; Over odds win rate: 51.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.02%; Under odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.41-4.80-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Paris Saint Germain (PSG)(67.6%), Draw(18.7%), Marseille(13.7%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)