Sudeva Moonlight FC VS AIFF XI Match Analysis

Match Time:

India League Division 1 -- Sudeva Moonlight FC VS AIFF XI 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Sudeva Moonlight FC got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the India I-League 2nd Division. In the last 12 games, Sudeva Moonlight FC got 5 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 41.7%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, AIFF XI got 2 wins, 3 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the India League Division 1. In the last 20 games, AIFF XI got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sudeva Moonlight FC 0.87-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 484 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 144 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 29.75%; Away win rate: 28.72%; Home odds win rate: 48.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4081 matches, the home team got 1844 wins, 1050 draws and 1187 losses. Home win rate: 45.19%; Draw win rate: 25.73%; Away win rate: 29.09%; Over odds win rate: 44.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.54%; Under odds win rate: 48.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.35-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 17 wins, 14 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 44.74%; Draw win rate: 36.84%; Away win rate: 18.42%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sudeva Moonlight FC(53.5%), Draw(24.8%), AIFF XI(21.7%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)