PSV Eindhoven VS FC Twente Enschede Match Analysis

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- PSV Eindhoven VS FC Twente Enschede 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, PSV Eindhoven got 13 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, PSV Eindhoven got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, FC Twente Enschede got 8 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, FC Twente Enschede got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is PSV Eindhoven 1.16-1.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 70.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%; Home odds win rate: 46.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 269 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 44 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 53.16%; Draw win rate: 16.36%; Away win rate: 30.48%; Over odds win rate: 51.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 41.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.70-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 7 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 87.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: PSV Eindhoven(66.2%), Draw(19.6%), FC Twente Enschede(14.2%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)